If you’re planning for a tummy tuck—also called abdominoplasty. So you should know detail of the surgery. Be sure to ask questions if there’s something you don’t understand. This includes weighing the risks and benefits of having a tummy tuck. Here we Know what to expect before, during and after a Tummy Tuck Surgery in Chandigarh.
People usually have Tummy Tuck to look better. It is not emergency surgery. You can take extra time to make sure yourself ready. It’s important to make sure you are a good candidate for the procedure. You should be confident. You should be in good health. If you are a smoker, you should stop before surgery. A tummy tuck is suitable for men and women who are in good health.
Your surgeon may advise you to try weight loss and exercise before trying surgery.If you are planning to lose weight and you become pregnant, your surgeon may ask you to delay surgery. Be sure your surgeon knows about all medications, vitamins and supplements you are taking.
You might have this surgery at a hospital l.Some surgeons have a surgical facility in their office also.
You have to consult with surgeon and have surgery at hospital.Talk with your surgeon about anesthesia. You may have options. Some people want to be asleep during the surgery. For that, you would get general anesthesia.You get an injection of anesthetic to numb the entire area for the surgery, but you are awake during the procedure. You also get a medication to make you relaxed and sleepy.
Whole surgery can take anywhere from one to five hours. You may need to stay overnight in the hospital, depending on your case.
In most cases, abdominoplasty is done as outpatient surgery. That means you can go home the same day.But you should have stay with you for at least the first day after your surgery.
Your surgeon will prescribe some medication to help with pain. you should follow strictly. It may be hard for you to stand up straight for a few days.
This is what usually happens after surgery:
- You have to rest at home for some days after surgery.
- You will have to severely limit strenuous activity for at least six weeks.Ask your surgeon when you can return to full activity.
- You will have a bandage and a wrap-around elastic support over your belly.
- You will go back to your surgeon to have the dressing and tubes removed. The surgeon may also take out any stitches.
- Ask your surgeon when you can start showering and taking baths.
- After your dressings have been removed, check your incision area regularly for signs of bleeding, redness or swelling. Know what number to call in case of a problem.
Complete recovery may take a few weeks. Make sure to follow all your surgeon’s instructions and keep your follow-up appointments. Once you fully recover, you should have a trimmer, tighter and smoother belly. Tummy Tuck surgery is successful you also get best Tummy Tuck Surgery in Ludhiana.