Having the best looking hair is something we all wish for and struggle hard to achieve every single day. Sometimes with the help of natural processes initiated through medication and sometimes home remedies and other forms of medication like Ayurveda. We do all that is possible to get full, shiny and smooth hair that is free of pollution and looks the best.
The causes of hair damage and breakage are not that unusual and take place at any age to anyone. Issues like uncontrollable hair fall, dandruff, dullness, split ends etc limit the growth of your hair and snatch the life out of them. Hence, hair transplantation in more severe cases becomes an essential process for the patient to get those lost hair back and look youthful. Hair Transplantation Clinic in Ludhiana provides this surgical technique that moves hair follicles from a part of the body called the ‘donor site’ to a bald or balding part of the body known as the ‘recipient site’. It is primarily used to treat male pattern baldness. Such a transplant is very common these days and has been adopted by many patients. The procedure grafts containing hair follicles (as they genetically resist balding) from the back of the head, are transplanted to the bald scalp. This procedure may be performed for the restoration of eyelashes, eyebrows, beard hair, chest hair, pubic hair and to fill in scars caused by accidents or surgery such as face-lifts and previous hair transplants.
There are a number of methods performed by the Hair Transplantation Clinic in Ludhiana like-
- FUE Method- Follicle unit extraction method involves the extraction of single follicular units containing one to four hairs that are removed by injecting local anesthesia.
- FUT Method- Follicular unit transplant (FUT) technique is where the hair transplantation is done in a group of one to four strands of hair known as follicular units. These units contain nerves, sebaceous oil glands, small muscles, and fine vellus hairs. After the transplantation, the growth of your hair will be natural without leaving traces.
After the surgery, there are some measures you must undertake to improve the transplant over time.
- Usage of mild shampoos.
- Continuous medication for as long as prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid running the comb directly on the scalp.
- Avoid applying oil, swimming, gyming, and intake of alcoholic substances.
- Do not apply hair dyes or go for any haircuts.
- Avoid using strong shower pressures while bathing and don’t massage your scalp with your nails.
A cautious incorporation of these easy steps in your daily routine can do wonders for the speedy recovery of the hair after transplantation as well as for bringing back the fuller and youthful hair you always wanted.